Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Special Feature

So yeah, I do still exist, and sometimes I even play with this blog thing. I added a new bit of interesting something to the main page, just for kicks. There's a guy named Vlad Gerasimov who makes some pretty sweet desktop wallpapers. Some of it is just cool photography, and a lot of it is some really funky photoshop art. I use his stuff regularly.

And now you can view his latest work from the safety of my blog page! His latest work will magically appear in my "Links" column, and you can click on it to go to his webpage and download his stuff. All free, just open the picture you like, right click on it and use the "Set As Background" button.

You can also just go straight his webpage, VladStudio, by clicking here.

So enjoy! Art makes the world a more beautiful place.

Particularly when you live in Seattle... he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home