Sunday, April 02, 2006

The View

So I figured I better post some pics, since I keep talking about it...




I went out last evening too see what I could do. I don't think they'll let me take pics from the campus, but who needs to include the landscaping when you've got this to look at? The waters of Puget Sound, Bainbridge Island in the near background, and the Olympic Mountains behind. Remind me to take a pic of them when the morning light is shining on the hillsides, just gorgeous.


A little wider view, closer to sunset. This picture is from Alki Point, looking the same direction. This has to be one of my favorite places in Seattle. It's got beach, it's got sunset views, and it's got the best Fish 'n Chips to be found in the city. What more do you need?


Ok, so this is actually from last Fall, but it's one of my favorite pictures I've taken from Alki. Just wanted to share.

Well, that should get you started. I'll throw some other ones on here as I find them/take them/get better ones. Obviously, I'm still working on my landscape photography skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home