Tuesday, April 18, 2006

blog blog bloggaroo

So I have this Myspace account, which I never touched until recently. Turns out it's kinda fun, easier to mess with than this one is. And you get amusing notes like (this is a direct quote) "Hi, you live near me, if you are interested we should get together and maybe share some pleasureable times."

ahh, the cries of a damsel in distress, how can a true gentleman resist?!

Anyways, you can find it by clicking here .

Be warned though, it contains personal information about me that might just destroy the angelic image you surely have of me!

edit - wow, thanks for teaching me a new trick, Kimmie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rils said...

hmm, seems easy enough. One of these days I'll hafta get around to learning html. Along with everything else I need to learn "at some point"...

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home