Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Slip of the Tongue

The classic first post. Do I introduce myself? Do I fill in the whole backstory as to why I'm doing this and why you should care, though I know you won't? Do I just ignore it altogether and get on with the ramblings?

Maybe all of the above, maybe none of it. I could say "Hi, my name is Billy Bob, and I have important things to say", but it'd be mostly untrue. Some things that are true are that I like Darjeeling tea and poking things that live in tide pools. And if you want an opinion, here's one - James Christensen is by far one of the better living artists, and when he dies, he'll be one of the better dead ones too.

That's all you get right now though. There will more, I promise. And it'll be infinetly more interesting than this crap.

But for now, accipio universum - Welcome to my world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rils said...

well hi there!

I dunno, blogs can be just about anything - travel journals, poetry, topical info (orchids, guns, whatever), pretty much whatever you want to put down in writing for the world to see. Yer imagination is the limit!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home