Thursday, December 21, 2006

Is it safe?

::peeping cautiously in the window::

Is it far enough past November and my miserable failure at NaBloPoMo that I can show my face around here again?

Ahem, ok, so yeah, Hi there! Sorry about all that. What a fiasco, sheesh.

Here's the Stever Holiday Special edition of the blog! Normally, I don't do surveys. And by "normally" I mean "always". However, the lovely Audas lady was kind enough to send this to me, and I fggered what the hey, so here we go...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, all the way. Ripping a gift bag into shreds just isn't nearly as satisfying.

2. Real tree or artificial? Real! And so much the better if you cut it down yer self. With a chainsaw. Or a herring.

3. When do you put up the tree? This year? Never. Usually the first week of Decemberish.

4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 1st-ish; anything later becomds a serious fire hazard.

5. Do you like eggnog? Blech.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Legos. Lots of them.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not unless the picture in my head counts.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Me.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A buffalo-head shaped hat. It was furry!

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? What's a Christmas card?

12a) Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.

12b) Favorite Animated Christmas Movie? Either Rudolph or Life and Adventures of Santa Claus.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? What's shopping?

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't know if it's safe to admit that here.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Any of the billions of cookies my mom makes. And chili!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Erm, how bout white (which aren't exactly "clear")?

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh come, oh come Emmanuel.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travelling at Christmas falls under the "Bad Idea" heading.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Of course!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, though I can't ever stick it up there without thinking of that song "Who stuck a stump in my rump-de-rump-de-rump."

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not having time to enjoy it.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Festivity and decorations. Oh, and Jesus. He's pretty high on the list too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yeah, it's been long enough. The NaBloPoMo lurkers are all gone.

Glad to have you back. Cool survey! I might steal it.

Lis

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home