Monday, October 23, 2006

Good Gravy!

Has it really been almost two months since my last post? That's just... err... lame.

Ok, I admit it. I'm a lame blogger.

BUT - there's a plan currently in development to fix that! Through a secret information broker I use for clandestine intel*, there is apparently such a thing as NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month. Basically, you post something on yer blog every day for a month. Sounds challenging? Maybe. For some of the blog addict sorts I don't imagine it'll be tough, but I feel like I'll probly just forget.

BUTT - it'd be funny and a good time and you could all have a nice time finding out what my pretty uninteresting life is all about. Sound like a deal?

Ok then troops, lets do it!!!





*ok fine, it's Lisa W who writes Mix'd Equally...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

LET'S DO IT!

If you take this challenge, giving us something to read on YOUR blog, maybe I'll FINALLY finish writing about New Orleans and give YOU something to read on MY blogs!

Deal?

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home